Monday, February 28, 2011

Pearls are a Girls Best Friend.

Elizabeth of Double Bay walked into the room dripping in gold, leopard print and a groovy pearl chain glasses holder.


Elizabeth, I simply can't go past your pearl glasses holders on your amaze Chrisitan Dior glasses. Dayum Girrl.

Heeeehehehe. Why, thank you. I just bought them in a shop around here actually but they are very practical and everyone seems to like them.

Fashion and practicality; the new couture. What is your favourite song?

I like that one that is about a father and a son and the father sings about climbing a mountain. Oh, I do forget the name of it. What is it called again?? It is about the father never giving up and the son being allowed to follow his dreams. Yes I forget what it is called but: that one.

I also love your top. You know Leopard is totes in right now Elizabeth.

Oh really. Hahahah. That is nice to hear.

What are you doing for the rest of this lovely afternoon?

I am going to go for a walk.

Enjoy Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment