Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bi-focal Biddies.

Sisters; Susannah and Lily, of Bondi, take their put together style to the grocery store.

How do you lovely ladies fill your day?

Lily: Susannah plays bridge and I do the cooking and shopping. I am Hungarian and love to cook my traditional dishes.

What is your favourite dish to cook?

Paprika chicken and chicken goulash.

What do you think about fashion these days?

Susannah: People don't take the time.

Lily: Yes. maybe they don't look in the mirror.

What is your favourite fashion acessory that you could not live without?

Lily: My bi-focal glasses that are also sunglasses. We both have them, they are marvelous and they save my eyes.

Thank you for taking the time to have a chat ladies. Long live style.

Lily: Thank you dahling!

No comments:

Post a Comment