Sunday, March 6, 2011

Festooned In Maroon, Patricia Looks Like A Tycoon.

Patricia, of Bondi, steps it up in this 3 piece suit.


Patricia, I am loving your outfit. How did you go about putting it together?

Well, my late husband was in fashion in America and he taught me one lesson, which I always go by. He would say; "Whatever you do, just make sure you match." This jacket is suede. I have had it for years and it is one of my favourites.

You are making the block colour work girl! Simple and Striking. Where do you shop for your clothes?

I used to make clothes but now I just have some old items that I mix with new things from shops around here. I like David Jones.

Well you lok fab. Thanks for having a chat Patricia.

Thank you. Are you going to make me famous by puting me on the internet?

Yes Patricia. You are such a character: Love your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment