Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chaotic, Hypnoticly Hyperbolic: Patriotic.


Lillian of Neutral Bay, chillin like a villain!


Lillian. You are simply amazing. Talk me through your outfit.

Oh well, I just buy all of my clothes from Harrods. I'm from England but then I moved over here. My daughter still lives there, her name is Charlotte, but I call her Lottie for short.


Those pants are from Harrods? What section?

The pants section.

Gotcha. Lillian, what do you look for in a walking stick?

That it is straight. Am I answering these questions correctly?

Girlfriend; when it comes to fashion: there are no rules. You look bangin sister!

I look violent do I? Oh dear, I hope not. I don't want to look like one of those youths with the parafinalia!

You look perfect.

Thank you.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment